Apple added a couple of new products to their lineup this morning to little fanfare. The new red iPhone, in partnership with the (RED) charity, may be the only head-turner but they also upgraded the most popular size of lower-end iPad.
- The new 9.7 inch iPad is a slight upgrade over the iPad Air 2, with a starting price of $329. That simplifies things a little bit; now the whole lineup includes the iPad Mini, the normal iPad, the iPad Pro, and a jumbo iPad Pro. Apple also announced a weird video app that they’re developing called Clips, which lets you create videos to be shared on other services. It’s sort of like Apple’s version of Snapchat minus the actual chat. You can add emojis and filters and all that jazz and do simple video editing. Clips will be available in April. [Apple]
- In other news, following the U.S. ban…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- A Dying 700-Year-Old Banyan Tree Was Brought Back to Life With an IV - April 21, 2018
- Finger Lime - April 21, 2018
- Android Easter Eggs from Gingerbread to Oreo: A History Lesson - April 21, 2018
More from Around the Web