Ice cream is the best dessert, and people love eating it. There is an extensive range of flavors when it comes to the ice cream. Ice cream is an evergreen food that is eaten by people in every season.
If you think there are too many calories, in the ice cream and you are looking for healthier ice cream options, then you can always make it at home. Homemade ice creams are fun to make, and you can use all the healthy ingredients that you want. There is no limit to the flavors that you can create when it comes to the ice creams.
Here are some healthy ice-cream recipes you can try at home:1
Lemon and Buttermilk Ice Cream
It is a delicious ice cream made from five simple and common ingredients.
- Fresh lemon juice.
- Half and a half.
- Buttermilk (fat-free).
- Whole milk.
- Take a large bowl and combine fresh lemon juice and sugar in it.
- Use a whisk to stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, you can add buttermilk, whole milk and a half and a half.
- Take a freezer can and pour the mixture in it and keep it in the freeze until it becomes hard. Use a container that is freezer-safe and cover it before putting in the freezer.
Dark chocolate peanut butter swirl ice cream
It is a perfect ice cream to serve when you are short on time as it is easy and quick to…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- There’s A Facebook Page Where UPS Drivers Post Photos Of Dogs They Meet On Their Routes - October 23, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Lucky Man in Sandra Bullock’s Life - October 23, 2017
- ‘KUWTK’: Scott Disick Admits He’s Been ‘Out of Control’ in the Past as Kourtney Kardashian Tries to Move On - October 23, 2017
More from Around the Web