1. Find where it shines. Maybe it’s good on a track (it’s worth a shot!), maybe it’s happy cruising on the highway, maybe it likes twisty city streets, maybe it’s fun on gravel, maybe it’s just cheap to drive.
2. Clean it out. I tend to let cars I dislike gather trash. Cleaning it inside and out might remind you of why you liked it in the first place.
3. Fix it up. Surely there’s something not working right, or some nose that annoys you, or some little mod that will make it…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Cohousing Could Help Solve Some of the World’s Most Pressing Problems - August 16, 2017
- Could This Gene Cure Sleep Disorders? - August 16, 2017
- Is MoviePass’s new $10-a-month movie ticket deal really as epic as it seems? - August 16, 2017
More from Around the Web