1. Find where it shines. Maybe it’s good on a track (it’s worth a shot!), maybe it’s happy cruising on the highway, maybe it likes twisty city streets, maybe it’s fun on gravel, maybe it’s just cheap to drive.
2. Clean it out. I tend to let cars I dislike gather trash. Cleaning it inside and out might remind you of why you liked it in the first place.
3. Fix it up. Surely there’s something not working right, or some nose that annoys you, or some little mod that will make it…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- How Prince William and Kate Middleton Paid Tribute to Princess Diana on Their Wedding Day - April 26, 2018
- 9 Questions We Have About Blake Shelton’s Eyebrow-Raising ‘Karma’ Tweet - April 26, 2018
- Blake Shelton Alludes to Miranda Lambert’s Rumored Relationship Drama With ”Karma” Tweet - April 26, 2018
More from Around the Web