Sculpted, slim legs may seem hard to get, but fear not! There are great exercises you can try to target the inner thigh muscles and get the legs you’ve been dreaming of…all from the convenience of your home. Incorporating and sticking to an exercise plan that targets your inner thighs and eating healthy can help keep your legs in shape.
2 Determine your number of sets. Sets are the number of times you will complete your reps. Sets can either contain multiple exercises, or you can complete multiple sets of the same exercise before moving on to another exercise.
- For example, you may decide to do three sets of 15 reps of three to five inner thigh exercises. Alternately, you may complete three sets of 15 reps of wide squats before moving on to three sets of 15 reps of plank jacks.
- Generally, doing three to five sets is good, depending on your fitness level and number of reps.
3 Create a weekly exercise plan. Part of working your inner thighs at home is figuring out how often you will work them. Three to four days each week of inner thigh exercises is a good number of workouts. However, spot training won’t get you results. Combine these exercises with cardio, strength training, and healthy eating for the best results.
- You shouldn’t work the same muscles every day, so place at least one rest day between your workouts.
- 1 Do wide squats. Start by moving your feet wide so that you are standing slightly wider than shoulder-width….
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- In terror-wary NYC, security tight for Thanksgiving parade - November 24, 2017
- ‘Arrow’ Season 6 Episode 8: “Thanksgiving” Recap With Spoilers - November 24, 2017
- Sued Over Frozen Song - November 24, 2017
More from Around the Web