Laura Ingraham returned from Easter break defiant, saying an advertiser revolt that stripped her Fox News show of half its sponsors was a result of “bullies on the left” and “left-wing retaliatory hit squads” that were trying to silence conservatives.
But SNL’s Kate McKinnon, playing Ingraham on the show’s “Weekend Update” segment, painted the beleaguered host as mostly unfazed by the uproar surrounding her costly online feud with Parkland, Fla., shooting survivor David Hogg. It was good to be back, McKinnon-as-Ingraham said, “after that planned vacation” that “was so fun and so planned and so scheduled a long time ago.”
More than enough new sponsors are champing at the bit to support “The Ingraham Angle,” she said, listing them, one by one:
- Carl’s Sr.: “Leftover Carl’s Jr. Food ground to mush for old people.”
- Lady Bump Stock: “The lightweight bump stocks for delicate hands.”
- Reverse mortgage: “We’ll take that house now.”
- Malaysian Airlines: “Caught in a scandal and need an escape? Malaysian Airlines.”
- Cream soda: “The soda for whites. You got the…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- How to Calculate a Weighted Average in Excel - January 18, 2019
- Before The X-Files, there was – The Invaders - January 18, 2019
- This Writer Tries To Roast Millenials For Not Reading Books, Gets Destroyed With Statistics - January 18, 2019
More from Around the Web