This wikiHow teaches you how to enable location services and find your current location on a map in Google Maps, using Android.
1. Enable location on your Android.
2. Open Google Maps.
3. Tap the crosshair icon.
4. Find the blue dot on the map.
- 1 Open Google Maps on your Android. The Maps app looks like a tiny map icon with a red location pin dropped on it. You can find it on your Apps menu.
- 2 Tap the…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- See Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen Perform ‘Born to Run,’ ‘Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out’ - July 19, 2018
- 15 Burning Questions for This Week’s San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Terrell Owens Explains Why He’s Skipping Hall Of Fame Ceremony - July 19, 2018
More from Around the Web