A tea garden is a delightful hobby that can complement the rest of an herb garden. A tea garden will provide you with the joy of fresh herbal teas, more properly known as herbal infusions or tisanes. You can drink a single herbal tea on its own, or you can try mixing together 2 or 3 different complementary herbal flavors. For a more flavorful caffeinated tea, try mixing 1 or 2 herbs from your garden in with your favorite loose-leaf black or green tea.
- 1 Select part of an existing herb garden to cultivate tea in. If you already have a small herb garden, or even a large planter in which you’re growing herbs, set aside part of this as a tea garden. Pick any weeds out of the garden, and use a small shovel or spade to turn over the top several inches of soil.
- You can grow herbs for tea in relatively little space. If you choose to only include 1 or 2 tea herbs in your garden, you will…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Jason Momoa Buys Matching Rings For Himself And Wife’s Ex-Husband - December 13, 2018
- Mom Saves Boy Being Chased By Angry Turkey - December 13, 2018
- How to Configure Mail Settings for iPhone and iPad - December 13, 2018
More from Around the Web