Google’s “Take a Break” feature is one of the more remarkable updates in YouTube’s history. This feature lets you to set a reminder to take a break while watching videos on YouTube. The feature is “off” by default. This wikiHow article will teach you how to enable and use the “Take a Break” feature.
- 2 Tap on your profile picture or the grey icon at the top right corner of the app. This will open your account tab.
- 3 Tap Settings. You will see the Settings option with a gear icon, under the Sign out or Switch account label. .
- 5 Tap on Remind me to take a break option. When you tap on it, a dialog box will appear on your screen.
- 6 Select your “Reminder frequency” from the dialog box. This value determines how many minutes of view time you’ll have before the app will alert you…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Fentanyl overtakes heroin as the No. 1 opioid overdose killer - December 12, 2018
- Latest On Jackie Bradley Jr. - December 12, 2018
- Norway to Become First Country That Bans Palm Oil Biofuels That Are Linked to Deforestation - December 12, 2018
More from Around the Web