Google’s “Take a Break” feature is one of the more remarkable updates in YouTube’s history. This feature lets you to set a reminder to take a break while watching videos on YouTube. The feature is “off” by default. This wikiHow article will teach you how to enable and use the “Take a Break” feature.
- 2 Tap on your profile picture or the grey icon at the top right corner of the app. This will open your account tab.
- 3 Tap Settings. You will see the Settings option with a gear icon, under the Sign out or Switch account label. .
- 5 Tap on Remind me to take a break option. When you tap on it, a dialog box will appear on your screen.
- 6 Select your “Reminder frequency” from the dialog box. This value determines how many minutes of view time you’ll have before the app will alert you…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Couple Takes It Upon Themselves to Turn Ocean Trash into Prosthetic Limbs for Kids That Cost Only $45 - July 21, 2018
- City Responds To Complaint About Boy’s Hot Dog Stand By Helping Him Get Permit - July 21, 2018
- Cyclist Carries Injured Stray Dog to Safety On His Back, Then Bumps into a Stranger Who Instantly Adopts it - July 21, 2018
More from Around the Web