There are many ways to fold a shirt, and when you are traveling, you may want to reduce wrinkles or save space. Try folding your shirts together to reduce wrinkles or rolling up your shirts to save space. You’ll be ready for your vacation or business trip in no time!
- 1 Find a flat surface and lay out your dress shirt. Use a surface like a table, chair seat, or bed. Smooth out the back of your shirt, so there are no wrinkles.
2 Button up your shirt. You can button all of the buttons, or just do the top, bottom, and center button. Either choice will keep your shirts straight and cut down on wrinkles as you pack.
3 Grasp one of your sleeves and fold it towards the center of your shirt. Make sure your shirt is face down before you make this fold. Your fold line will be just before your shirt’s collar, starting at the center of the shoulder. Your shirt should have about ⅓ of the front folded over top of the back.
- You can start with either the left or right sleeve.
4 Mirror your movements for the first sleeve. Fold the other sleeve towards…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Accidental Encounter Results in Tiny U.S. Town Becoming 14th Ever Location for World Peace Flame – Watch Ceremony LIVE - September 21, 2018
- New Zealand approves paid leave for domestic abuse survivors - September 21, 2018
- The Mysterious Bounty of Mobile Bay’s Midnight Jubilees - September 21, 2018
More from Around the Web