Babies go through a lot of baby wipes, which means that the cost of store-bought baby wipes can add up. If you want to save money, you might want to make your own baby wipes. The process is fast and simple, and the ingredients are inexpensive. You may even have most of them at home!
1 Use water, oil, and baby wash if you want a simple solution. Pour 1½ cups (350 mL) of distilled or filtered water into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of food-grade oil and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of liquid soap or baby wash. Stir everything together with a whisk until the ingredients combine.
2 Make a simple antibacterial solution with lavender and tea tree oils. Pour 1½ cups (350 mL) of distilled or filtered water into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of baby shampoo. Stir in 4 drops of lavender essential oil and 2 drops of tea tree oil.
- You can use plain water as long as you boil it for 2 minutes first. Let it cool before using it.
- If you don’t have any olive oil, you can try another food-grade oil, such as melted coconut oil or sweet almond oil. You can also try baby oil.
- If you don’t have baby shampoo on hand, try another mild liquid soap, such as castile soap or baby soap.
- The lavender essential oil will help make the solution soothing while the tea tree essential oil will make it antibacterial.
3 Use aloe vera, witch hazel, and essential oil to make a soothing solution. Pour 1½ cups (350mL) of distilled or filtered water into a bowl. Stir in the following: 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of liquid soap, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of witch hazel, 1/2 tablespoon (7.5 mL) of food-grade oil, and 10 to 15 drops of lavender or tea tree essential oil.
- You can also use plain water, but boil it for 2 minutes first, then let it cool.
- Liquid castile soap will work the best, but you can use a different kind of liquid soap too. Make sure that it is natural and mild.
- Great types of oil for this recipe include coconut oil (melted), olive oil, and sweet almond oil.
- Lavender essential oil has soothing properties while tea tree oil has antibacterial properties. You can use one or the other, or a combination of the two.
4 Use white vinegar and essential oil to…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Every Week, This 93-Year-Old Man Buys A Box Of Hershey’s Chocolate Bars And Hands Them Out To Strangers - September 21, 2018
- What Your Function Keys Do In Microsoft Excel - September 21, 2018
- Everything You Need To Get Started Cooking At Home - September 21, 2018
More from Around the Web