Most soft top jeeps have plastic windows that, though unique and stylish, are a bit tricky to clean. Thankfully, there is a simple process you can use to clear up your jeep’s windows without damaging them.
To clean your soft top jeep’s windows, first scrub the windows using a fresh microfiber towel dipped in water. Then, grab another microfiber towel, place a few drops of plastic repairing solution onto it, and rub the solution into the windows using straight line motions. When you’re finished, dab the windows dry using a third microfiber towel and spray a sealing solution onto them. For tips on how to clean your jeep’s soft top fabric, or to learn how to waterproof your jeep’s hood, read on!
- 1 Wipe the window down with water. Dip a fresh microfiber towel in water and wring out the cloth until the fabric is damp but not soaked. Then, fold the towel and wipe it across the plastic window. After every 2 to 3 passes, switch to a new, clean side of the towel.
- If you’d like, you can spray the window with a cleaning solution like Invisible Glass or Plexus before wiping it down.
- To avoid damaging your window, do not wipe it using circular motions.
- 2 Rub a plastic repairing solution into the window. Place a few…
I have a crazy passion for #music, #celebrity #news & #fashion! I'm always out and about on Twitter.
Latest posts by Sasha Harriet (see all)
- Inside Mandy Moore’s Private Wedding Ceremony to Musician Taylor Goldsmith - November 19, 2018
- ‘Outlander,’ Season 4, Episode 3: Mysterious Encounters - November 19, 2018
- Podcast Episode 225: The Great Stork Derby - November 19, 2018
More from Around the Web