For a time, when people were suspected of telling less than the truth, they were called “bare-faced liars.” Theoretically, the term originated in the 1500s, when a lack of facial hair was considered impudent in all but the youngest males. Men who were able...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Video Shows Firefighter Catch Child Thrown From 3rd Story Balcony During Apartment Fire
- Major gravity experiment recreated aboard a satellite
- Speed of universe’s expansion remains elusive
- New year, new media diet: 10 highlights from the new issue of Positive News magazine
- The world’s first vertical forest for low-income housing is coming to the Netherlands