Author: Gretchen Schmid / Source: mentalfloss.com In 1692, a young French aristocrat visiting King Louis XIV’s royal court was asked if he knew how to dance. The aristocrat, who went by Montbron, replied with characteristic overconfidence, gloating enough to...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Cop Buys Membership For Teen Caught Sneaking into Gym to Play Basketball
- How to Train Alexa to Recognize Different Voices (and Give More Personalized Answers)
- MIT Students Design and Donate Special Sleeping Bags to Syrian Refugees
- Lego Launches New Set, Women of NASA, in Time for Holidays
- The Best Bluetooth Speakers for Your Shower Listening Needs