Source: mentalfloss.com In today’s unsurprising news, a new study has found that women in academia perform more unpaid labor than men. Researchers writing in the journal Research in Higher Education say female professors are more likely—and more expected—to give their...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Meghan Markle’s Departure From ‘Suits’ Was Art Imitating Life. But Not in the Way You Might Think.
- How to Maximize Family Time? 13 Simple Ways You Can Try Immediately
- How to Make Positive Changes Now (And Start Living a Fulfilling Life)
- Patton Oswalt speaks out on news of Golden State Killer suspect’s arrest
- 49ers’ Reuben Foster’s Ex-Girlfriend Recants Domestic Violence Allegations