Source: mentalfloss.com From Sojourner Truth speaking about equality to Elizabeth Cady Stanton writing the Declaration of Sentiments, women have fought for respect and equal rights throughout history. Most textbooks cover pivotal moments in women’s history, such as...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- The Guided Morning Meditation for Beginners (That Will Change Your Day)
- Paris Jackson Says ‘No One From My Family’ Reached Out About Attending BBMAs for Aunt Janet’s Honor
- How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Subtly Honored Princess Diana in Their Wedding Photos
- The winner of Miss USA is … Miss Nebraska
- The Billboard Music Awards had something to say — and actually said it