Source: mentalfloss.com From Sojourner Truth speaking about equality to Elizabeth Cady Stanton writing the Declaration of Sentiments, women have fought for respect and equal rights throughout history. Most textbooks cover pivotal moments in women’s history, such as...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- The project that uses photos to understand loss
- ‘Roseanne’ revival aims to keep it real, Trump included
- After Spending Years Trying to Cut Autistic Boy’s Hair, Compassionate Barber Has Breakthrough
- Meghan Markle Is Bringing Back a No-Fuss Hairstyle That Anyone Can Replicate
- A Spice Girls Animated Film Might Be Happening & It’ll Be The Best Thing Since ‘Spice World’