Author: Chris Hoffman / Source: howtogeek.com Symbolic links, also known as symlinks, are special files that point to files or directories in other locations on your system. You can think of them like advanced aliases and here’s how to use them in MacOS....
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- The Curious Case of Giant Concrete Arrows That Stretched from New York to California
- How to save the rainforest: build a health centre
- Police Officer Saves Toddler’s Life On His First Day On The Job
- Escaping narwhals can freeze and flee at the same time
- Tiny scales in ancient lagoon may be the first fossil evidence of the moth-butterfly line