Source: mentalfloss.com These days, you can 3D print anything from a house to your breakfast. And as 3D-printed pizza becomes a thing, food scientists are examining what exactly happens when you print yourself some cheese. A recent study in the Journal of Food...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- The Curious Case of Giant Concrete Arrows That Stretched from New York to California
- How to save the rainforest: build a health centre
- Police Officer Saves Toddler’s Life On His First Day On The Job
- Escaping narwhals can freeze and flee at the same time
- Tiny scales in ancient lagoon may be the first fossil evidence of the moth-butterfly line