Author: Philip Perry / Source: Big Think Those with autism face distinct challenges. These usually have to do with certain social deficits. That might be why the results of a new study appear a bit puzzling. Genes linked to autism spectrum disorders (ASD)...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- People Who See Themselves as Unique Are Drawn to Conspiracy Theories
- Useless Points of Comparison
- Stunning Photos Show The Beauty Of Albino Children To Raise Awareness Of Their Heartbreaking Situation In Tanzania
- Why You Should Carry A Tennis Ball With You When You Fly
- Public Image Isn’t New: Even Lincoln Went to Extremes to Look Good in Photos