Author: Napier Lopez / Source: The Next Web Back in 2015, when the the world was just beginning to pay serious attention to virtual reality, Microsoft surprised everyone by announcing HoloLens. Instead of surrounding you with virtual imagery – like Oculus...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy picture is the most relatable thirsty meme
- Bionic Hands and Transparent Salaries: 5 (Well-Educated) Predictions on the Future of Creative Work
- One Artist’s Mission to Illustrate All the World’s Mythical Beasts
- Meet Hercules, One of America’s Early Celebrity Chefs
- Drinking Alcohol in Moderation is Key to Longevity—Even More Than Exercise, Says 14-Year Study