Author: Dan Maloney / Source: Hackaday Consider the humble ball bearing. Ubiquitous, useful, and presently annoying teachers the world over in the form of fidget spinners. One thing ball bearings aren’t is easily 3D printed. It’s hard to print a good sphere,...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Positive News hits the high street as ‘constructive journalism’ spreads
- Helicopter Company Returns $1,000 To Father Who Paid Them To Find His Missing Son
- When This School Principal Has To Cancel School, He Does It With Flare
- Changing toothpastes? Change your toothbrush
- 50 years ago, IUDs were deemed safe and effective