Author: Erin Blakemore / Source: mentalfloss.com If the phrase “taxation without representation” evokes images of Washington, D.C. license plates, you might want to look a bit further back—250 years, in fact—to a law that enraged American colonists. The...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Philips launches 43-inch PC gaming monitor with high-end HDR standard
- Twitch launches beta test for new way to monetize extensions
- Study: This is how long it takes adults to make new friends
- The Best Westworld Fan Theories About the Season-Two Premiere
- Examining How ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Bills Its Sprawling Cast