Author: Zeon Santos / Source: Neatorama Some houses have a strange history that makes them hard to sell- especially if the realtor is honest about the strangeness in their listing. This house in Cayce, South Carolina is being sold for a mere $155k, but it...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- These weather events turned extreme thanks to human-driven climate change
- Saturn’s rings are surprisingly young and may be from shredded moons
- ‘We set up councils in prisons, giving inmates a voice to improve things’
- ‘Secret Santa’ Settles $40,000 Worth Of Layaway Holiday Gift Bills
- U.S. religion is increasingly polarized