Author: Elliot Williams / Source: Hackaday Prolific hacker [kodera2t] is working on his own “ESP32 monster board” dev board for the still-newish ESP32 WiFi module. His board has everything: Ethernet, OLED, LiPo, and even CAN-bus. But all that peripheral...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Meghan Markle appears at Prince Harry’s Invictus Games
- Audrina Patridge Meets with Corey Bohan to Hand Off Daughter for Visit Amid Divorce Drama
- Eli Apple’s Mom War Over NFL Star’s NCAA Rings … After Nasty Divorce
- WWE No Mercy 2017 Review: Top Highlights and Low Points of Raw PPV
- ‘Outlander’ Boss and Stars Address That Big Death in ‘All Debts Paid’