Author: Elizabeth Eaton / Source: Science News GRAIN TRAINING Genetically altered corn infected with Aspergillus fungus (shown) may be able to prevent the fungus from releasing carcinogenic toxins. Corn genetically engineered to make ninjalike molecules can...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Trophy Hunter Kills Cecil The Lion’s Son Outside National Park
- New Drama Series From HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’ Team Is Already Controversial
- Royal Rivalry! Prince William and Princess Kate Face Off in Fierce Boat Race in Germany
- Overwatch League announcement brings hype and skepticism alike
- Microsoft’s cloud business continues to offset weaker operations