Author: Laurel Hamers / Source: Science News BUDDING STAR With five more synthetic chromosomes built, scientists are closer to creating a synthetic genome for Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast (shown). Synthetic yeast is on the rise. Scientists have constructed...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- New York’s Oldest Dim Sum Restaurant and the Secrets of Chinatown
- Lonely Fire Demon – Somebody Get That Guy A Fireproof Friend!
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Secret Life of Pets
- Jennifer Lawrence to quit acting for a year to ‘fix our democracy’
- 7 Things You Aren’t Using Your Smart Bulbs For (But Should)