Source: mentalfloss.com In the spring of 1995, Italian brothers/entrepreneurs Tommaso and Francesco Buti opened the first Fashion Cafe in New York City’s Rockefeller Center. It was an attempt to meld two hallmarks of the 1990s: theme restaurants and supermodels....
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Ed Sheeran Injures Arm in Bicycle Accident, Divide Tour in Jeopardy
- Melania Trump And Kumail Nanjiani Had A Dreamy Romance On Saturday Night Live
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: Alec Baldwin’s Trump demands Pence walk out of everything
- Woman Drops Phone Onto Neighbor’s Balcony, Hatches Plan to Get It Back
- Watch Overjoyed 11-Year-Old Jump Into Woman’s Arms After Learning She’ll Be Adopted