Author: Philip Perry / Source: Big Think More and more, we’re learning about the mind-body connection and how it affects health. We’re also realizing that epigenetic changes from our parents and the emotional climate in which they lived, can plant negative...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Alec Baldwin will return to ‘SNL’ as Donald Trump
- Celebrating #HarryPotter20: How Harry Potter and his blockbuster films came of age on screen
- Khloe Kardashian’s Family and Boyfriend Tristan Thompson Throw Her a Surprise 33rd Birthday Party
- How to Create an “Abandoned” Shelf in Goodreads for the Books You’ve Quit
- Blackbaud acquires U.K.-based fundraising platform JustGiving for $120 million