Author: Philip Perry / Source: Big Think More and more, we’re learning about the mind-body connection and how it affects health. We’re also realizing that epigenetic changes from our parents and the emotional climate in which they lived, can plant negative...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Find a Chunk of the Michigan Meteorite and You Can Win $20,000
- Clever Kids Leave Amusing Bribe on Superintendent’s Doorstep in Hopes of Scoring a Snow Day
- First ever hijab-wearing Barbie doll goes on sale
- Hear New ‘Zombie’ Cover Dolores O’Riordan Was Set to Appear on Before Death
- Kim K: Using a surrogate was ‘so hard’