Author: Laura Sanders / Source: Science News The cocooning strategy, in which people who will be in contact with a newborn all receive vaccinations to protect the vulnerable baby, may not be that protective after all. Better protection against whooping cough...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Fergie Talks Getting Deeply Emotional for Double Dutchess — and 4-Year-Old Axl’s Adorable Cameo!
- End-of-world prediction interrupts TV broadcasts
- Emma Stone became ‘addicted to strength’ filming ‘Battle of the Sexes’
- Prince Harry’s Invictus Games: 5 royal moments from past editions
- How to Download Files with Your Synology NAS (and Avoid Leaving Your Computer On at Night)