Author: Laura Sanders / Source: Science News The cocooning strategy, in which people who will be in contact with a newborn all receive vaccinations to protect the vulnerable baby, may not be that protective after all. Better protection against whooping cough...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Comic-Con: Tearful Evan Rachel Wood Explains How ‘Westworld’ Helped Her Tackle Trauma: ‘It Was Transformative’
- ‘Black Panther’ Footage Brings Comic-Con Crowd to Its Feet
- Why Is Marvel the Only Studio Still Doing Comic-Con’s Hall H Right?
- Linkin Park Cancel Tour After Chester Bennington’s Death
- More Than 90 People Were Hospitalized During A Chance The Rapper Concert