Author: Kathy Mitchell / Source: Lifehack A study 1 published in Depression and Anxiety found that social media users are more likely to be depressed. This was just one of the huge number of studies linking social media and depression2 . But why exactly do...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Kit Harington & Rose Leslie Got Married & The Wedding Had So Many ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actors In Attendance
- Tom Holland Reveals Next ‘Spider-Man’ Movie Is Called ‘Far From Home’
- Newly Unearthed Civil War Bones Speak Silently to the Grim Aftermath of Battle
- 13 Movie and TV Jokes that Took Years to Deliver
- Chip and Joanna Gaines Welcome Son: ‘The Gaines Crew Is Now 1 Stronger!’