Source: Farnam Street “What the human being is best at doing is interpreting all new information so that their prior conclusions remain intact.” — Warren Buffett *** The Basics Confirmation bias is our tendency to cherry pick information which confirms pre-existing...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- 11+ of the Best Celebrity #TBTs Ever Posted
- Closing the gender gap in some science fields may take over 100 years
- Watch Butcher Politely Show Meat Samples to Feline Customer Before Giving it a Free Sample
- Nintendo Labo Kits Are In Stores Today, Starting at $69
- Woman Gets Caught On Camera While Dumping Her 4 Dogs, Regrets It Immediately