Source: Farnam Street “What the human being is best at doing is interpreting all new information so that their prior conclusions remain intact.” — Warren Buffett *** The Basics Confirmation bias is our tendency to cherry pick information which confirms pre-existing...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- 13 Reasons Why: Dylan Minnette Just Spilled the Juiciest Details About Season 2
- Ed Sheeran & Cherry Seaborn’s Relationship Timeline Goes Back More Than A Decade
- this Rob Kardashian clue about Kim’s baby name
- Natalie Portman, at 13, experienced ‘sexual terrorism’
- Owner of @Chicagowest Twitter Account Says He’d Gift it to Kim and Kanye