Source: Farnam Street “What the human being is best at doing is interpreting all new information so that their prior conclusions remain intact.” — Warren Buffett *** The Basics Confirmation bias is our tendency to cherry pick information which confirms pre-existing...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Cop Buys Membership For Teen Caught Sneaking into Gym to Play Basketball
- How to Train Alexa to Recognize Different Voices (and Give More Personalized Answers)
- MIT Students Design and Donate Special Sleeping Bags to Syrian Refugees
- Lego Launches New Set, Women of NASA, in Time for Holidays
- The Best Bluetooth Speakers for Your Shower Listening Needs