Author: Sid Perkins / Source: Science News for Students Daniel Hummer Long ago, in Russia’s distant Northwest, a bird pooped. But this was not just any old splat of excrement. The feces landed on a very hot rock. It lay atop an underground coal fire. The...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Golden Parking Meters Shaped Like Keys are Key to Ending One City’s Homelessness
- Justin Timberlake, Chris Stapleton reunite in surprise sequel at Pilgrimage Music Festival
- Actor Colin Firth gets dual British-Italian citizenship
- Soul Singer Charles Bradley Dies at 68
- What’s on TV Sunday: ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ and ‘Ballers’