Author: Lily Lou / Source: Lifehacker In an effort to increase productivity in workspaces, Herman Miller, the furniture company behind the Aeron chair and the cubicle, has launched a desk sensor that collects data on how and when office spaces are being...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Prince Harry’s Invictus Games: 5 royal moments from past editions
- How to Download Files with Your Synology NAS (and Avoid Leaving Your Computer On at Night)
- Watch Nic Cage Choke Back Emotion, Meeting Coast Guard Heroes to Thank Them for Hurricane Work
- 10 startups that aim to democratise the ‘digital economy revolution’
- Parrot Places Online Shopping Order by Mimicking Owner