Author: Kathy Mitchell / Source: Lifehack A study 1 published in Depression and Anxiety found that social media users are more likely to be depressed. This was just one of the huge number of studies linking social media and depression2 . But why exactly do...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy picture is the most relatable thirsty meme
- Bionic Hands and Transparent Salaries: 5 (Well-Educated) Predictions on the Future of Creative Work
- One Artist’s Mission to Illustrate All the World’s Mythical Beasts
- Meet Hercules, One of America’s Early Celebrity Chefs
- Drinking Alcohol in Moderation is Key to Longevity—Even More Than Exercise, Says 14-Year Study