Source: mentalfloss.com In high school, my physics teacher took two cans of soda from a vending machine, plopped them in an aquarium filled with tap water, and blew our minds. The Diet Coke can floated to the top, while the regular Coke sat on the bottom. Why? If you...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Saves Christmas For Kids In Puerto Rico
- New Horizons’ next target might have a moon
- Jupiter’s massive Great Red Spot is at least 350 kilometers deep
- Bambi On Ice: Watch Firefighter Nudge Trapped Deer to Safety
- Anonymous Donor Buys Every Toy at Goodwill, Gives Them to Children For Free