Author: Laurel Hamers / Source: Science News EEL GPS Juvenile European eels may use Earth’s magnetic field to help them cross the Atlantic Ocean to reach freshwater rivers in Europe, including these seen in the U.K.’s Bristol Channel. Earth’s magnetic field...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Oscars: Academy’s Invitation List Is Well-Intentioned, But Misguided
- Game of Thrones Show-Runners Have Some Bad News for Brienne-and-Tormund Fans
- Pretty Little Liars Boss I. Marlene King Answers a Few Lingering Finale Questions
- Join Our Tweetchat on Thursday 6/29, 12pm PST for a Chance to Win Prizes!
- Machine learning for the masses: How one company achieved ROI in just one month