Author: Laurel Hamers / Source: Science News EEL GPS Juvenile European eels may use Earth’s magnetic field to help them cross the Atlantic Ocean to reach freshwater rivers in Europe, including these seen in the U.K.’s Bristol Channel. Earth’s magnetic field...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Video Shows Firefighter Catch Child Thrown From 3rd Story Balcony During Apartment Fire
- Major gravity experiment recreated aboard a satellite
- Speed of universe’s expansion remains elusive
- New year, new media diet: 10 highlights from the new issue of Positive News magazine
- The world’s first vertical forest for low-income housing is coming to the Netherlands