Author: Heather Poole / Source: Lifehack to Sigmund Freud in the psychoanalytic theory, a defense mechanism is a tactic developed by the ego against anxiety.1 Security mechanisms are thought to guard the mind against feelings and thoughts that are too...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Melania Trump Continues Tradition, Harvesting Michelle Obama’s Vegetable Garden With Children
- Adorable Kids Asked to Design Cars of The Future Demand Rainbow Headlights, Fins, Wings
- California To Become The First State To Ban Sales Of Non-Rescue Animals In Pet Shops
- Audrina Patridge’s Ex Justin Bobby Had THIS To Say About Her Divorce From Corey Bohan!
- Aaron Carter On His Way to Rehab