Author: Jake Rossen / Source: mentalfloss.com For years, fans of fine dining have had to venture outside of the United States to experience many of what reviewers have dubbed the best eateries in the world. For the first time since 2004, foodies won’t have...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- AI has found an 8-planet system like ours in Kepler data
- These weather events turned extreme thanks to human-driven climate change
- Saturn’s rings are surprisingly young and may be from shredded moons
- ‘We set up councils in prisons, giving inmates a voice to improve things’
- ‘Secret Santa’ Settles $40,000 Worth Of Layaway Holiday Gift Bills