Source: mentalfloss.com In the spring of 1995, Italian brothers/entrepreneurs Tommaso and Francesco Buti opened the first Fashion Cafe in New York City’s Rockefeller Center. It was an attempt to meld two hallmarks of the 1990s: theme restaurants and supermodels....
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- This Cat Named D-O-G Helps Train Pups To Be Service Dogs
- An Amazing 3D Printer That Can Construct A Home In 24 Hours
- Nothing Else Matters Today Because It’s Fiona The Hippo’s Birthday
- Kim Kardashian Threatening To Take Kids Away From Kanye West?
- Kate McKinnon Channels Bobble-Head Betsy DeVos On ‘Saturday Night Live’