Author: Miss Cellania / Source: Neatorama People have worn patches on their faces since ancient times, often to cover up scars or pockmarks. In the 17th and 18th centuries, artificial moles and birthmarks became fashionable, especially in France. The...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Too Much of a Good Thing? Why African Countries Want to Ban Donated Clothes
- Missing Paperwork May Vaporize $5 Billion In Student Loan Debt
- The Brain Damage of a Drowned Toddler Was Reversed Through This Surprising Therapy
- In World First, Scientists Reverse Brain Damage in Drowned Toddler
- What’s Really in That Ecstasy? You’d Be Surprised, and Not Happy.