Source: mentalfloss.com In 1970, a record collector located an original, long-lost sonata signed “F Mendelssohn” in a French bookstore. This collector immediately ascribed the masterpiece, “Easter Sonata,” to Felix Mendelssohn, a German composer born in 1809. The...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- These weather events turned extreme thanks to human-driven climate change
- Saturn’s rings are surprisingly young and may be from shredded moons
- ‘We set up councils in prisons, giving inmates a voice to improve things’
- ‘Secret Santa’ Settles $40,000 Worth Of Layaway Holiday Gift Bills
- U.S. religion is increasingly polarized