Source: mentalfloss.com In the spring of 1995, Italian brothers/entrepreneurs Tommaso and Francesco Buti opened the first Fashion Cafe in New York City’s Rockefeller Center. It was an attempt to meld two hallmarks of the 1990s: theme restaurants and supermodels....
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- ‘Black Panther’ Trailer Says So Little So Beautifully
- How Grey’s Anatomy Is Setting Up a Dangerous Situation For Jo and Alex
- You Might Be Surprised by How Long Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas Dated Before Getting Engaged
- Alyssa Milano Moves People to Tell Their Stories of Sexual Harassment With ‘Me Too’ Twitter Movement
- Son Hides All Over Airport Dressed As Waldo To Surprise Mom He Hasn’t Seen In 3 Years