Source: mentalfloss.com In 1970, a record collector located an original, long-lost sonata signed “F Mendelssohn” in a French bookstore. This collector immediately ascribed the masterpiece, “Easter Sonata,” to Felix Mendelssohn, a German composer born in 1809. The...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- All Your iPhone Are Belong To Us
- Donald Trump Jr. Cheated on Wife Vanessa with Former Apprentice Contestant Aubrey O’Day: Report
- How Researchers Learned to Use Facebook ‘Likes’ to Sway Your Thinking
- Sea of Thieves is mesmerizing and hilarious
- Britney Spears’ Greatest Cultural Contribution Is Her Instagram Account