Source: mentalfloss.com As she approached the shore of Sangatte, France, Florence Chadwick was exhausted. She had been swimming in the English Channel for over 16 hours, battling strong winds and thick fog that made every stroke a challenge. The previous leg of her...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Too Much of a Good Thing? Why African Countries Want to Ban Donated Clothes
- Missing Paperwork May Vaporize $5 Billion In Student Loan Debt
- The Brain Damage of a Drowned Toddler Was Reversed Through This Surprising Therapy
- In World First, Scientists Reverse Brain Damage in Drowned Toddler
- What’s Really in That Ecstasy? You’d Be Surprised, and Not Happy.