Author: Donald Papp / Source: Hackaday Formlabs have just announced the Fuse 1 — a selective laser sintering (SLS) 3D printer that creates parts out of nylon. Formlabs is best known for their Form series of resin-based SLA 3D printers, and this represents a...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- The Marvel Cameo in Thor: Ragnarok That You Haven’t Heard About Yet
- Kurt Angle To Wrestle At WWE TLC, Major Changes Announced For Sunday’s TLC Pay-Per-View
- Netherlands to Build Roads With Recycled Plastic From the Ocean
- NFL Player Donates Entire 2017 Salary To Educational Charities
- There’s a Good Chance Taylor Swift Met Joe Alwyn While Dating Calvin Harris