Author: Donald Papp / Source: Hackaday Formlabs have just announced the Fuse 1 — a selective laser sintering (SLS) 3D printer that creates parts out of nylon. Formlabs is best known for their Form series of resin-based SLA 3D printers, and this represents a...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- 2 Teens Were Rescued By A Drone While Lifeguards Were Still Learning How To Use It
- North and South Korea are Going to March Under Single Unified Flag at the Olympics
- Giving Blood: 5 Tips to Overcome Your Fear of Needles
- YouTube wants you to stop posting Tide Pod Challenge videos, OK?
- Katie Couric returning for Winter Olympics opening ceremony