Author: Aiden Livingston / Source: VentureBeat Image Credit: Shutter_M In 1997, IBM’s Deep Blue beat world chess champion Gary Kasparov, the first time an AI technology was able to outperform a world expert in a highly complicated endeavor. It was even more...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Saves Christmas For Kids In Puerto Rico
- New Horizons’ next target might have a moon
- Jupiter’s massive Great Red Spot is at least 350 kilometers deep
- Bambi On Ice: Watch Firefighter Nudge Trapped Deer to Safety
- Anonymous Donor Buys Every Toy at Goodwill, Gives Them to Children For Free