Author: Tina Hesman Saey / Source: Science News EDITING OUT DISEASE Gene therapy can cure a genetic disease called severe combined immunodeficiency, or “bubble boy,” disease. Using new gene editing techniques like CRISPR/Cas9 to treat genetic diseases is...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- This Cat Named D-O-G Helps Train Pups To Be Service Dogs
- An Amazing 3D Printer That Can Construct A Home In 24 Hours
- Nothing Else Matters Today Because It’s Fiona The Hippo’s Birthday
- Kim Kardashian Threatening To Take Kids Away From Kanye West?
- Kate McKinnon Channels Bobble-Head Betsy DeVos On ‘Saturday Night Live’