Author: Susan Milius / Source: Science News By poisoning offspring and providing the antidote, the genes spread spookily fast through the population MOMMIE DEAREST Covertly poisoning offspring appears to be a common part of motherhood in the C. elegans...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- These are the most-read Science News stories of 2017
- Electric eels provide a zap of inspiration for a new kind of power source
- The prisoner dads who create storybooks to send to their children
- London Train Station to Throw Christmas Party for City’s Homeless
- Alzheimer’s protein can sneak into the brain from the blood