Source: mentalfloss.com Banning trans-fatty acids had a measurable impact on public health in the state of New York, according to a new study recently highlighted by Popular Science. A review of New York State Department of Public Health data from 2002 to 2013,...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- The End of a Kardashian Era: Inside the Decision to Close DASH and the Expansion of the Family Brand
- ‘Ash vs. Evil Dead’ Canceled at Starz
- Prince’s Friends Fiercely Guarded His Privacy, Complicating Overdose Investigation
- Osmo hits a million educational AR games on iPads
- Tesla Factory Safety Under Scrutiny After Worker Is Injured