Source: mentalfloss.com The fastest way for a student or graduate to get off on the wrong financial foot is by dropping cash on the wrong kinds of big-ticket items. On the other hand, wise and targeted spending on the right things is an investment that will pay off in...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- Oscars: Academy’s Invitation List Is Well-Intentioned, But Misguided
- Game of Thrones Show-Runners Have Some Bad News for Brienne-and-Tormund Fans
- Pretty Little Liars Boss I. Marlene King Answers a Few Lingering Finale Questions
- Join Our Tweetchat on Thursday 6/29, 12pm PST for a Chance to Win Prizes!
- Machine learning for the masses: How one company achieved ROI in just one month